Revelation 21:2: I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
Revelation 21:11: The church was infused with the glory of God and its radiance was that of a rare jewel, clear as crystal.
We are entering a year of beauty preparations as His people.
A season where those who respond will be marinated like Esther, in oils and perfume (Esther 2:12). We will be immersed until this baptism transforms us, like a cucumber is immersed until it changes into a pickle.
This is a necessary for us to rule, just as Esther had to go through this to please the King.
It is an increased immersion in His very presence.
There will be various wide-scale supernatural “treatments” the Lord will suddenly pour out in gatherings as well as in individuals’ homes.
He is prescribing an immersion and active receiving of:
- oils of healing that wash over areas of pain and trauma, where root issues will be healed in His presence
- the oil of joy for mourning- absorbed into the very DNA level. Bodies will be physically healed of the effects of sicknesses related to grief and generational grief
- the oil of consecration; setting apart for holiness
- anointing oils that commission for Kingdom influence
- the oil that breaks the yoke. Breakthrough anointings will suddenly be released that will break yokes over individuals, regions and nations
Along with the oils, there is also transformation by perfume;
- an intense fragrance of His glory that He will infuse into us as His people. This is His scent on us that will awaken the world to Him. We need to contend for greater measure of His scent on us as His people.
- a straining out of what has been offered as perfume and worship to the Lord for a pure aroma and a united aroma. I saw millions of His people offering their pure alabaster jars before Him. Although from so many, he will make it like one multifaceted scent, in the same way that many voices can sing and harmonize in one song.
- it is the growing duet of the song of the Lamb and the Bride, the joint aroma of the Bride and her Bridegroom that will break open new ground for the harvest and spiritual hunger.
I hear the call of the Spirit. “Prepare. Prepare your hearts and immerse yourself in My presence! Adorn your lamps and fill up your oil vessels. Be ready for when I call on you.”