Ways to Partner with Bethesda House
“Freely you have received, freely give.”- Jesus
BETHESDA PROPERTY PROJECT
For the past six years, we have been renting 14 Church Street in Muizenberg Village, serving the people of the area, building a presence and reputation with the community and watching God work amazing miracles in our midst. Due to a dramatic increase in our rent, we had to vacate our building at the end of August. Although a great shock to have to leave so soon, we have also been aware that we need more space as a ministry. We have been limited in making appointments for the public, holding training for larger groups, or running two ministry expressions simultaneously. We have been using our homes to compensate, a practice that isn’t the healthiest for our families.
We are currently looking for a facility that can better serve our vision. We haven’t found any venues that are currently available that match our needs. Our short term need is to find a suitable venue to rent that we can use for ministry from January 2017. At the same time, we are fundraising to buy a facility of our own in the very near future.
What we are trusting for
Our vision for a large facility would include several large gathering rooms for on-going prayer & worship, training seminars & workshops, conferences, and Awake. It would also include multiple private ministry rooms designed to provide a safe, comfortable, and confidential space for personal ministry. Our staff will need offices to work from, providing a space away from their homes to separate work time from personal time, and a staff conference room. We will need a kitchen for community events and hospitality. As we grow in our artistic expressions, we would like a space for an art studio and a recording studio.
How you can help
We need contacts, ideas, and people to partner with us to see this happen.
- Stand with us in prayer that God will open up a new venue for us
- Do you have a contact or idea to share with us? If so, contact us here!
- Are you interested in giving financially? If so, please use the banking details below and make sure to include your name and "Bethesda House Property Project" with your donation for correct allocation.
- For North American donors, you can donate online by selecting the button below.
At Bethesda House, we operate on a donation basis in order to offer all our services free of charge. If you believe in what we are doing, we invite you to consider partnering with us. Here are some ways that can look:
- Become a monthly financial supporter
- Give a special donation (no amount is too small)
- Contact us to sign up for Bethesda House newsletters
- Pray for Bethesda House and its staff
- Host a fundraising event with proceeds going towards Bethesda House
- Tell others about us (friends, family, social media)
If you would like to make a donation to Bethesda House to help with our day to day operating expenses, please use the following banking details.
Standard Bank, Blue Route branch, branch code 025 609
Account Name- Youth With A Mission; Account Number 072 032 901
SWIFT (BIN) code- SBZAZAJJ
Please make sure to include your name and "Bethesda House" with your donation for correct allocation.
For North American donors, you can donate online by selecting the button below.